Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The library has limited services and changed hours due to the Coronavirus situation. Watch our Coronavirus page for the latest information..
Reading an Article
- Under article descriptions, there are options for:
- PDF full text
- Link to full text
- Request through interlibrary loan
- HTML full text
- The benefit of HTML text is that it does not require a download, but you will need to login using IU credentials when accessing from home .
- Link to full text will often direct you to a journal that you may access when using your IU credentials
- Select a Permalink when saving an article for later reading because it is easier to access outside of campus WiFi.
- Create an ILLiad account through IU in order to request books from other campuses.
- Selecting the folder icon, to the right of an article title, will add it to your personal folder for easy retrieval at a later date.