This online catalog can be searched to find autobiographies, biographies, theories, and related topics in books and videos, etc. at Indiana University.
For additional information about using the IUCAT, please consult the LibGuide below.
NOTE: Indiana University students, faculty and staff may place requests online for delivery of materials to another Indiana University library using Request Delivery.
Materials that are checked out may not be requested.
Requests for delivery usually take 4-7 working days to be fulfilled.
1. Login to IUCAT
2. At the top of the screen, click Change Location to change the default from Northwest to All IU libraries
3. Retrieve the desired record
4. If the item is available and does circulate at another IU library, click on the Request This button on the right side of the screen
5. Select a library from the drop down menu. This is the library where you will pick up your item.
6. Click on the Request Delivery button. Your request will be confirmed or denied.
7. To cancel the request, close the window and click My Account at the top of the screen. Then, click Cancel beside the title you want to cancel. The message, Hold Removed will appear.
8. To continue searching in the IUCAT, click Home or Advanced Search at the top of the screen
9. To exit the online catalog, click Log Out
(Adapted from the IUCAT Help screens)