It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The databases listed below are multidisciplinary databases. You should be able to find information in the databases listed below. If you want databases specific to the career field you are researching, go to the Databases by Subject tab.
This multi-disciplinary database provides full text for more than 10,506 journals, including full text for 3,229 non-open access peer-reviewed titles.
This multi-disciplinary database provides full text for more than 4,600 journals, including full text for nearly 3,900 peer-reviewed titles. PDF backfiles to 1975 or further are available for well over one hundred journals, and searchable cited references are provided for more than 1,000 titles.
An inclusive, federated search engine of all ProQuest databases simultaneously, as a resource for finding academic articles.
1. Basic Search--This tutorial introduces researchers to some limiters, the result list, delivery tools and marking records.
4. Reading An Article--This tutorial examines a detailed record. Some of the record's features are: the delivery tools (print, save, etc.), the listen button to hear HTML articles and the PDF viewer tool to read
2. Advanced Searching: Guided Style--In this tutorial, this search method allows researchers to select the fields the computer should search, simultaneously. In addition, the date range feature and full text option are highlighted, too.
5. Using Your Search History--The search history lists current searches that can be saved for later use. This tutorial explains how to edit and save searches, combine searches and edit existing saved searches.
3. Result List--The result list is a compilation of records retrieved from the current search. This tutorial demonstrates how to narrow your results, sort records, view images and add records to a folder.
6. My EBSCOhost Folder--This tutorial explains how to set up a personalized folder. Materials can be saved in customized folders. Saved items can be copied and journal alerts can be set up, etc