Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The library has limited services and changed hours due to the Coronavirus situation. Watch our Coronavirus page for the latest information..
1. Basic Search--This tutorial introduces researchers to some limiters, the result list, delivery tools and marking records.
2. Advanced Searching: Guided Style--In this tutorial, this search method allows researchers to select the fields the computer should search, simultaneously. In addition, the date range feature and full text option are highlighted, too.
3. Result List--The result list is a compilation of records retrieved from the current search. This tutorial demonstrates how to narrow your results, sort records, view images and add records to a folder.
4. Reading An Article--This tutorial examines a detailed record. Some of the record's features are: the delivery tools (print, save, etc.), the listen button to hear HTML articles and the PDF viewer tool to read
5. Using Your Search History--The search history lists current searches that can be saved for later use. This tutorial explains how to edit and save searches, combine searches and edit existing saved searches.
6. My EBSCOhost Folder--This tutorial explains how to set up a personalized folder. Materials can be saved in customized folders. Saved items can be copied and journal alerts can be set up, etc