Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The library has limited services and changed hours due to the Coronavirus situation. Watch our Coronavirus page for the latest information..
COVID-19 Resources for Federal Depository Library Patrons
- CDC website for COVID-19
- GPO’s Government Book Talk blog, Coronavirus Pandemic: Reliable Government Information Resources. In the blog, a wide variety of trustworthy Government resources on COVID-19 are presented, including information ranging from COVID-19 symptoms to look for to proper handwashing techniques.
- GPO’s govinfo now includes a web page that offers legislative, Presidential, and regulatory documents on COVID-19.
- FDLP LibGuides is featuring the Hot Topic: Coronavirus, which includes several Guides on the topic created by the FDLP community and GPO.
- What to Do If You Are Sick with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), Spanish, Chinese
- What You Need to Know about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), Spanish, Chinese
- CDC Protects and Prepares Communities
- Hospital Experiences Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic: Results of a National Pulse Survey March 23-27, 2020
- MedlinePlus information on the Coronavirus
- The White House’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America
- Resources from the National Institutes of Health on the Coronavirus
- Clinical trials for the Coronavirus
- Information on Coronavirus for pregnant women and children
- Government Response to Coronavirus: English and Spanish
- U.S. Department of State information for Travelers
- Food & Drug Administration on COVID-19
- Environmental Protection Agency on COVID-19
- Department of Agriculture on COVID-19
- Coronavirus Scams from the Federal Trade Commission
- Department of Defense Response to the Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Tax Relief from the Internal Revenue Service
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Impact to the Transportation Security Administration
- Federal Aviation Administration Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
- U.S. Government Publishing Office on COVID-19
- Catalog of U.S. Government Publications resources on COVID-19 and Coronavirus
- Congressional Research Service Reports on COVID-19from the CRS website
- COVID-19 Pandemic Timeline (from the FRASER team at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis). This timeline provides details for key events in the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact in the United States. The timeline, which focuses on economic and financial impact and policy responses, is updated regularly with supporting documents and links.
- Historical primary and secondary source resourcesfrom the economic, finance, and banking collections of FRASER
- Preliminary economic research regarding the impacts of COVID19 from FRASER
- Department of Labor: information related to employment rights
- U.S. Small Business Administration: small business guidance and loan resources
- General cleaning and disinfecting (CDC)
Keep Calm & Avoid Coronavirus Scams