- Freely available
- Only available on IUN campus
- Available on or off campus, only to IUN students, faculty and staff
- New Resource - click icon to see all new resources
- E-Book Resource - click icon to see available E-Book databases
- Streaming Video Resource - click icon to see available streaming video databases
Due to COVID-19, IU Libraries are providing expanded access for all IU students, faculty and staff to select digitized books through HathiTrust digital library. This access is temporary and could end at any time.
First, search our online catalog, IUCAT, to see if the book is already available as an ebook at IUN. If not, follow the steps below to see if access is available through HathiTrust.
Several database, ebook, journal and video vendors have offered free resources, or temporary free access to resources, during the COVID-19 pandemic. The resources on this page include newly created services specific to Coronavirus as well as existing collections made more widely available.
Be aware that some resources will require an IU Northwest login, and some resources are only available for a limited time.